Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ummm, What happened to music?

Wait I gotta turn on Caps Lock for this...

I AM SOOOO PISSED AT SOULJA BOY.

I WAS JUST DRIVING IN MY CAR TODAY AND THIS PIECE OF CRAP CAME ON.

CAN U SAY LAZY.

I MEAN DAMN, WHAT WAS THAT?

IF I SAW SOULJA BOY I WOULD SLAP THE HELL OUTTA HIS YOUNG ASS.

I MEAN, DID U EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING A SONG OR DID U COME UP WITH THIS AFTER TWITTERING?

I'M PISSED. I FEEL DISRESPECTED.... VIOLATED EVEN.

MUSIC IS GONE CHILDREN.

AND I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT I DON'T THINK IT'S COMING BACK :' (

WHeww, had to get that out. OK. I'm not mad at Trey Songz yet, but if he keeps this up I will be done with him! He better be glad he looks cute in that picture. Don't slip again Trey.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree!!! The quality of music out there is going down the drain. Back in the day Hip Hop and Rap had a meaning and purpose. It wasn't all about screwing women, getting high, or shooting someone. It was representative of some peoples lives. I remember back in grammer and high school I was so into Rap and Hip Hop and R&B, but like from 5-8 years ago to now I can't stand it anymore( obviously there are some exceptions but in general it just got annoying and pointless.) I'm glad i'm not the only one that feels this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100%. Music is pure 100% GARBAGE. All these stupid as dance song (stanky leg, booty doo, etc) is trash. I missed the 90%, where we had good quality music. Damn even TV sucks also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so right. Like I said, music is gone. TV, I guess you can say its gone too. Reality TV has taken ova, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I have some very shallow reality show favorites!!

    ReplyDelete