Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fashion Icon: Kerry Washington

Kerry is my 'all time' fashion icon, because ummm.... she rocks it out when it comes to fashion. She's had her misses, as we all have, but mainly she is dressed to the T. Check out any fashion magazine, and I'm sure you will see her picture rocking a gorgeous outfit!

Just in case you don't know who she is... She is an actress who has starred in 'I think I love my Wife', 'Save The Last Dance', and 'Ray'. She also directed Common's
"I want You' Video. Who would have known? Check her out. But, again, you can find her in fashion magazines out at social functions in the best outfits!
It's great to see a Stylish Sista, and I want to take time out to recognize her because I think she is under-rated. Sidebar: Her hair is always on point. I can't say the same for Tyra or Beyonce...get it together girls. Ms. Kerry Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment