Friday, October 9, 2009

Fallen Princesses

This is an AMAZING exhibit by Dina Goldstein. Goldstein said, "I began to imagine Disney's perfect Princesses juxtaposed with real issues that were affecting women around me, such as illness, addiction and self-image issues."

She is one of the brilliant minds of our time!

Snow White's prince isn't so charming anymore.


Get it? Jasmine in the war over there....WOW
The fatigue threw me off at first.


Sleeping beauty's prince is still waiting.
If she wakes up, will she still want him? Doubt it!!


Guess Cinderella got kicked out the castle...LOL


Goldie Locks....Yikes


Saved the best for last!
Can't you imagine this happening if there 'really were' an Arielle?
I can...Well maybe not!

Overall perspective: SAD, SICK and TWISTED but AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is nice! Where is this exhibit? I need to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought it had already taken place, but apparently the exhibition will be oct15-nov 15. go to www.fallenprincesses.com for gallery info. I'm sure it would be a wonderful experience if you attended!

    ReplyDelete