Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Fashion

If u didn't know....today is the first day of Fall.

I'm so happy. I love fall fashion. It's soooo HOT in summer. I hardly want to wear clothes at all!! LOL.

But now I can wear my boots and jackets; I love layering!

Anyway, I thought I'd post a Fall fashion alert! Here are some of the trends of the season...

Houndstooth: It's back AGAIN


Draping: From clothes to SHOES to jewelry!!

















BIG bows: Hmm, I'm kinda over the whole bow-thing, but I'll probably buy something with a bow on it...ain't gonna lie!



80's rocker look:


Kisses...Yeah, actual kisses or lips:















Menswear (for women): Nothing new, we've been doing that:

Royalty & Opulence (which, by the way, is my new favorite word!):
















FUR!!! (PETA, don't get me):
















Leopard print. OMG, I just bought a leopard print skirt while in NYC!:










Buckles:


Well, that was a lot of pictures. I'm pooped!
Enjoy Fall fashion friends!
P.S. Guys can follow these trends too. Just in GUY clothes! Actually, if you like to dress up in women's fashion... enjoy that too!! I don't discriminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment