Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can't Wait!

We all know that I'm a fan of FASHION, and want to work in the industry eventually, so you know I can't wait to see this movie. The September Issue.  To the average American, I guess it would seem like "just another movie about fashion." But to me, it's a new outlet exposing me to my future. I'll use it as a learning tool! September 11th is the date. 1 day after NY fashion week begins. Wish I could be there. I actually arrive in NYC the day fashion week ends. Sucks, but I'll still have fun!

Anyways, here is the trailer. Go see it...If not I'll see it for you. K!



Oh yea, I got the september issue of Vogue... Did you?

2 comments:

  1. So funny, my mom told me about this movie like two days ago....hmmm...it comes out Friday eh?! I might have to take myself to go see it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I WANT to see this so badly, please do a review when you see it!

    ReplyDelete