Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amen for Business Cards!!

Tonight was another GREAT networking event!!
I attended the Fashion & Style Industry Mixer, which was hosted by Charlotte Style Magazine.
It was a chic yet intimate event that brought the Charlotte fashion industry together to mix and mingle!
In attendance were models, designers, marketers, pr, stylist, etc.
and of course...ME!!
I almost didn't go because I was taking the most perfect nap!
But I went. Glad I grabbed some business cards before walking out the door!
I was one of the last to arrive, and it worked in my advantage because they were doing a drawing for 2 $400 beauty bags.
I dropped my business card in the drawing box, and what do you know....the first winner pulled was MEEEEE!!!
Look at what I got....courtesy of Beauty Fix.



Perricone MD is the only brand I recognized, but they all seem to be great products!! I love trying new things!!

The gift included lots of anti-aging products....but it's never too early to start fighting the aging process.
....well after you turn 20 at least!

My favorite item in the bag (so far) is the Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust shimmer powder eye shadow in Rose Gold.

Remember to continue Fearlessly Pursuing you Passion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment