Friday, September 17, 2010

Street Style at the Tents

The best style is personal style! To me, it's an art-form when a person can take an obvious outfit combination, and mix & match the items to create drastically different looks that you'd never think of on your own. Personal style is key, which is why I look for individuals with unique style at the fashion week tents. Here in America, fashion week in NY is the mecca of fashion, and you get such a great variety of personal styles to fill your fancy.
Glam-ROCK

Noel
Jacket-Australian designer, Camilla & Marc
(The shoulder detail gives me LIFE!!)
Shirt and shoes-BCBG
Denim shorts-Paige


Sweet & Chic

 
 
Aja
Jacket-Urban Outfitters
Dress and shoes- All Saints
Purse-Vintage



Concrete-Jungle
Destiny
Dress-forgot where she got
Express necklace
Belts and shoes-(Two doubled-up belts) by Forever 21

Jet Setter















Alessandra
Vest-vintage
Shirt an leggings- H&M
Shoes-Zara

Stand-Out

Dress by Naeem Kahn
I love that she mixed silver & gold! A big (F you) to your mother's fashion rules!
Nude pumps can pull any look together.
P.S. She does have two arms; one was behind her back ;)
Dapper/Fresh
Wilson
Micheal Kors Bow tie
Zara bag

Turbanista

Ahhhh.....Refresing! I love a good turban!
Turban by BCBG


Celebrity Edition

I got the pleasure to capture the style of June Ambrose (celeb stylist)
 I'm a big fan!! See how she inspired me here.
She's wearing her signature shades...
 The sequin harem pants, she said, were by June Ambrose...!
Hmmm...do I smell a fashion line debut?? Who knows!
It would be FAB tho!

Fashion week was an amazing and BUSY week for me...more to come!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LIVE AND I DIE! LOL! Great fashion finds! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Yes, ppl showed up & showed out at fashion week! I loved it

    ReplyDelete