Thursday, March 11, 2010

Room for 1 more??!

Ok so....I follow Paris Hilton on Twitter. LOL, why you ask?? IDK, just thought it would be interesting to see what she has to say! 

So, she just posted pics of her animals in their 'doggie mansion!'

I'm freakin' jealous OK!! I mean their (the dogs/cats) house is nicer than mine!!
LOLOLOL
outside view

Wait...Marble floors??

Exquisite leather furniture....WHAT??

They have stairs to?? Who do they need to get away from? Gosh, they have their own house!!

And, oh yes!! Can't go with out the stripper pole!!
Lil' paws can't even grip it!
J/k, don't really know if that's really a stripper pole, but it sure does look like 1!

All I have to say is when can I move in?? Sheesh, they have a BALCONY! I don't even have a balcony.
I gotta go all they way down stairs, and open the door, to get some fresh air!
Life is so hard...

In all seriousness, I think this lil' doggie palace is too cute! =)
- @IveytheGREAT

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! OMG, this post made my day, hilerious, this is insane! I have a little Pom and i thought she had a good life..NEVER MIND! she is not allowed to see this pix! hahhha great post...
    Carlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, makes you re-think things doesn't it ;)

    ReplyDelete