Friday, February 26, 2010

The truth sets in...

Sometimes when tragedy happens, I know it happened, but I can't really accept and conceptualize it until I see it.

Well McQueen's funeral was yesterday, Thursday February 25. After seeing the pictures...I know it's REAL....it has really set in....it is a tragedy.

BUT BOY did the celeb attendees show OUT on the wardrobe level!!I don't want to take away the somberness of the situation, but I feel it's my DUTY to report on the fashion. I mean HELLO Ms. Daphne Guinness! Seen below. She showed out!

OK! Drama,Opulence.

Naomi Campbell
Chic.

Kate Moss
Rocking the fur.

Beyond the glitz and glam, this is a True Story of tragedy. A life stricken with pain and depression; a haunted life.

What's done has been done. May we all pray for his soul, for those affected, and for those others around the world who feel this type of depression and pain in their own lives.

Seek out those who you may be able to help, and I will try to do the same.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment