Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ladies!!!

If not any other day, today is the day to be empowered! Know your strength and own it!

It's National Women's Day 2011, and we have come such a long way!

However, there is more work to be done. Our communities are still struggling, and we are not always treated equally, so I challenge YOU to make a mark in your city/state/country/WORLD.  We are supreme beings, yet we haven't allowed ourselves reach our fullest potential. "Be the change you want to see."

As I grow as a woman, I am beginning to develop a passion for philanthropy.  Pray for me, as I work in my community, that I can touch the life of another, & in doing so, bring about a positive change.

Furthermore, I encourage you to Go Red! Heart disease is the nation's largest killer, and it affects more women than you may think.  Take charge of your life through awareness and prevention. Your heart will thank you later!



That's all, for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment